In Kendo UI we can retrieve the state of a Kendo grid and can use the same for many purposes like suppose at a point of time you need to cache the state of the grid so that when you come back to the page you can see the grid in exactly the same form in which you left it.
Finding a grid state is quite easy. Once your grid is created create the object of your kendo grid and find the it’s datasource.
- The page size of the grid.
- The selected page of the grid.
- The current state of sorting i.e the columns with whom the grid is sorted currently.
- The current state of grouping i.e the columns with whom the grid is grouped currently.
- The current state of filtering i.e the columns with whom the grid is filtered currently.